1) I'm back to regular posting... hopefully
2) Spring semester started on Monday and I don't know if I can handle it yall. 17 credit hours, a 16 hour internship, and training for a half marathon that's in 6 short weeks. I can do it right?
3) For my new internship I had to get drug tested on Monday. Guess who had to do a new test this morning because they drank too much water the first time? Excuse me for trying to be properly hydrated!
4) One of my classes this semester is food prep... next week we are learning how to chop vegetables. I better be super domestic by the end of this semester.
5) The other day I saw a commercial that was telling me to help my grandparents learn how to use social media. My grandma is still trying to figure out her flip phone, lets not complicate things with Facebook and Twitter.
6) Today, I wore shorts and it's January. I don't hate it, but I just want to wear my fleece vest!!
7) I think I talk about fleece vests an abnormal amount!
8) The amount of times I've watched the, Coldplay Live 2012 DVD, is probably really abnormal too! If you haven't seen it and you have the slightest interest in them, go watch it!
9) Today I had my first Wawa experience. I've heard that they have good food and I was confused as to how a gas station could serve such great food, but they really do! I got a sub, but they have everything from soups to quesadillas. My mind is still blown!
10) So far, I haven't regretted my haircut yet... I feel so mature with short hair [even though I'm not].
11) OHMYGOSH, WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT MY HAIRCUT WHEN JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE IS COMING OUT WITH A NEW CD! AHHHHHHHHHHH! BRING THAT SEXY BACK J.T.!!!
12) And Destiny's Child too...but honestly I would rather take a solo album by my girl, Beyonce!
13) Enough of me talking about fleece vests... I'm super curious, did any of you make resolutions? How is 2013 treating everybody? Fill me in on your lives!!
I didn't really make a resolution but I just want to be more productive this year... we will see how that goes!
[I will be changing my address and hopefully buying the domain of www.aprocrastinatorsguide.com, so come look for my there instead of at www.mylongboringnamethatnobodyremembers.com]