1) Oh my goodness, I'm the worst. I love how last week I was all like, I'm back to regular posting and then I followed it up with my [semi] crazy schedule. Ohhhhh the irony!
2) "Thirteen Things Thursday" has obviously turned into "Fifteen Things Friday" this week because the handy dandy lawn men cut our cable/internet/lifeline cord yesterday so we were internetless over here at the Jensen household.
3) One time I ran into Sarah's mailbox when I was backing out of her driveway [in my defense it was super dark] and dinged my car. I told my parent's it was the lawn men and for years that was the story, until Sarah spilled the truth in front of my mom this December. My dad thought he was so funny today when he said, I hope this isn't a reaccuring event with the lawn men... first Sara's car, now this... Hilarious.
4) Feel guilty, Sarah. Feel guilty! Just kidding!
5) Yesterday I chatted with my dear friend, Tanner. He informed me that for ever two hours you sit, you lose three years of your life. With my new internship/ back to back class schedule, this means I will be dead by the end of this post!
6) In my attempt to not gain 30 pounds and die early, I go after work/classes and workout [my favorite part of the day, hands down]. That means I carry a gym bag and it honestly makes me feel like the biggest tool. I'm not sure why, but it does. It's like what's next...cut off tanks and large protein shakes?
7) Last weekend I saw, Silver Linings Playbook. You should totally go see it if you haven't, I loooooved it!
8) It made me love Jennifer Lawrence even more. I wonder if she's looking for a new best friend. I'm pretty free.
9) Today was my first day of food prep and we chopped vegetables. Both of the chefs/professors looked at me with, oh she's so bad at this, eyes. Basically I'm hopeless at this whole domestic thing.
10) My brother changed his name to George Clooney in my phone. I'm glad he doesn't have self confidence issues....loser.
11) I found out that Kelly Ripa works out for two hours a day which explains her great bod but holy smokes, who has time for that? Apparently, Kelly does.
12) What do you guys think of J.T.'s new song? I'm a fan, it's my new jam.
13) If you haven't seen this video of a dog helping a puppy learn how to use the stairs, then you haven't experienced the cutest thing ever!
14) My parent's had a netflix movie for over 7 months, never watched it and finally just sent it back. I feel like they deserve a round of applause!
15) Do you guys have any great weekend plans? I hope yall have a nice, relaxing one!