1) On Thursday I got to bake Christmas cookies with my 88 year old grandma. I'm so lucky that she's still alive and is capable of having me over to bake! I loved every minute of it.
2) Tuesday night I watched, Elf with Samantha and our friend, Chris Mock. We had hot coca, Christmas lights, and blankets. It was so Christmasy [made that word up] I could clap with excitement!
3) Wednesday night, Megan and I got back to our roots with nosebleed seats at a Magic game. We discovered that one of the new players is only 19 years old... That makes me feel like I've accomplished nothing with my life!
4) If you want a fleece vest, stop wanting it! I know that's harsh but they don't exist anymore! Lauren and I looked everywhere for one this week. I guess they aren't in style but I just want one!!
5) Speaking of Lauren, she gave me a whole Trade Joes themed gift for Christmas! My stomach and I couldn't be happier!
6) Thursday night, the old roomies and I watched 90's music videos! Can we please bring those back? There were so many frosted tips and coordinated dance moves. It was seriously the greatest!
7) NSync can you please have a reunion tour?
8) I can't believe that Christmas Eve is tomorrow! Where the heck does the time go?
9) For all you Taylor Swift lovers or haters, you're welcome!
10) So I started training for my second half marathon again. It's super encouraging that my 2 mile runs are as hard as my 10 mile runs use to be. I hope I can PR this time! Don't worry I'll bore you all with a separate running update soon!
11) Yesterday, I cut my hair... like a lot! Long hair was getting to be too much when it came to working out and even just getting ready...
13) I hope that everybody has a wonderful Christmas and you get to spend it with loved ones. Also, I hope that we don't forget the reason we celebrate this glorious day!
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace - Isaiah 9:6
MERRY CHRISTMAS YALL!