2. Christmas Eve service with more friends. Getting to hear the story of sweet baby Jesus being born with friends and family is the best. Also, I'm really short!
3. Classic sugar Christmas cookies
4. Mooooore Christmas cookies. My thighs hate me, my tastes buds don't.
6. Daisy's first Christmas with us. She was super confused but loved getting new toys, can't blame her!
8. Early Christmas Eve gift from the parents...a quilt with my favorite high school memories!
10. Our usual Christmas morning breakfast. A homemade omelet, fruit salad, sticky buns and mimosas. I want to eat this every morning! Anybody want to make it for me?
12. Daisy perfectly depicting how I feel now that Christmas is over... I'm sure she's bummed that she won't be getting new toys in the morning
I hope yall had a GREAT Christmas day! If you're sad it's over, you're not alone my friends!
What was your favorite part of this Christmas?