1) Can we talk about how I'm probably the only, twenty something year old girl, who didn't purchase the new Taylor Swift CD? Does that say something about me?
2) The thing that annoys me about Taylor Swift is she is so famous but doesn't stand for anything. She doesn't speak out against bullying, eating disorders, self confidence.... instead she implies you have to have a guy in your life to make you feel loved. Or that your previous lover sucks and you should call him names in a catchy pop song... Don't worry yall, rant over!
3) On a positive note, the high in my little old town on Monday is 72 and better yet on Tuesday it's supposed to be 70. I'm already planning on what scarf I will wear that day. Floridians have to take advantage of these things people!
4) With these chilly temperatures I was getting concerned that I was going to be running my half marathon while it was in the 60s or something crazy like that. Don't worry, according to weather.com the high for race day in Savannah is 72. Hello perfect running weather!
5) I'm currently drinking pumpkin tea, while eating pumpkin bread with pumpkin butter on it. Judge me.
6) If you're looking for a super easy read with something that actually has meaning to it... please go get a copy of Love Does. I could rant about how great it is for days, but you'll just have to trust me and go read it.
7) Last night before I fell asleep I realized that I haven't carved a pumpkin yet. At the same time, I realized that Halloween is right around the corner! I have so much to do and I'm wondering if I will be able to fit in a pumpkin carving this year!
8) Yesterday I skipped my long run, which was supposed to be another 10 miler. I was going to do it today, but woke up feeling like my head was going to explode. I'm thinking allergies or sinus problems, either way I'm hoping my body doesn't forget what it's like to run long distances.
9) On Saturday I'm going to the Zac Brown Band concert with my mom. Once she realized I was feeling a little bit under the weather her biggest concern was the concert, not the fact that I have a half marathon in less than two weeks. You could say she's a really big fan of Zac and the gang.
10) This week I have had The Lumineers and Ed Sheeran on repeat. They are both so great and talented in different ways.
11) Yesterday, I had cookies for breakfast. Diet of true champions right here.
12) I'm making these muffins in the very near future. My mouth is watering.
13) The end!