1) Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen - Say hello to my favorite sunscreen. I fell in love with this stuff last summer and we rekindled our relationship this semester because part of my internship was outside. It's so light you don't feel like you're wearing anything and it doesn't smell all sunscreeny [yeah, it's a word now].
2) Kate Spade Flavors iPhone 5 case - I LOVE KATE SPADE. I currently have a polka dot phone case [the inspiration behind my new header] from Kate. This one is so summery I can't stand it. If only I had an iPhone 5!
3) J.Crew Chino Shorts - Ever since sophomore year of high school, I've been all about the J.Crew Chinos. They come in so many bright colors and different lengths, I'm a five inch girl all the way. They are a summer must have!
4) Target Maxi Skirt - I've seriously worn this skirt nonstop this month. It's perfect for a picnic, for a pool day, for a night out, or for a beach dinner. Yes, those are all the places I've worn it in the last week. Now that I've found a maxi skirt that is the perfect length, I don't want to take it off.
5) Target Fringe Halter Swim Top - Fringe is in my friends. I was skeptical at first, but now I'm a believer. This top is comfortable and stays in place, a winner in my book!
6) eos - If you haven't jumped on the eos train, hop on. It's my favorite lip balm because it has SPF and because it's not the typical shape it doesn't get buried in the bottom of my purse.
7) Jack Rogers Classic Navajos - Last summer I finally made the Jack Rogers plunge. They were totally worth it. They go with anything and everything and are my go to shoes all the time!
What are your summer essentials?